- Business Crime & Regulatory
- Business and Property Law
- Common Law
- Court of Protection, Mental Health and Community Care Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injuries and Clinical Negligence
- Professional Healthcare and Regulation
- International and Overseas Territories Law
- Civil and Insurance Fraud
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year - Manchester Legal Awards 2018, 2017, 2014 & 2013
- "The most capable set of clerks in the North” – Legal 500 2017
- "A wealth of experience of acting in some of the most high profile cases of the last year” – Chambers & Partners 2016
- Regional Set of the Year - Chambers Bar Awards 2013
Adrian Francis recently represented the safeguarding local authority Tameside Council at the inquest of a care home resident who suffered from dementia and had a history of choking who was subject to a modified diet
Rosalind Scott Bell represented a Care Home at an inquest into the death of a resident who had been admitted to the Home days earlier
Rosalind Scott Bell successfully represented the Chief Constable of Northumbria Police in Judicial Review Proceedings brought against a Misconduct Panel
Michael Jones and Rebecca Gregg involved in case heard by the President of the Family Divisions - Final Judgement
The President of the Family Division has handed down a final judgment in the case relating to X, which received significant media attention in 2017.
Disclosure of Proofs; Liquidator Wins Appeal
Mr Justice Norris gave judgment today in Burnden Group Holdings Limited-v-Stephen Hunt (Liquidator of Burnden Holdings (UK) Limited), on an appeal heard by him as Vice Chancellor of the County Palatine of Lancaster.
Re AF (Inquest into the death of SS Deceased)
Virginia Hayton is representing an interested party in the Inquest into the death of Shahida Shahid deceased.
We offer bespoke seminars to existing clients and are happy to discuss training with those interested in our services.